Monday 24 May 2010

I Review Lee McIntyre's first Video from the Inside Out Upside Down Workshop - Momentum Marketing Madness


When I received access to Point and Click Coaching immediately on accepting the 14 day trial I logged in and headed straight for the Inside Out Upside Down Workshop videos. The 1st of eight is entitled "Momentum Marketing Madness" and naturally I was eager to discover for myself the inner key secrets to Lee McIntyre's online internet marketing business which is so successful since I sincerely want to emulate his success with my own online business.

https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support

I spent a little time allowing the video to get itself ready for my viewing and got myself a pen and a wad of white A4 paper to write notes! And a strong mug of tea!

Now, what sort of madness is this?

Lee shares how he has built up a six figure income each month (each year will do me!) over two years of growing his super successful online marketing business from his blog Lee-McIntyre.com to introducing a range of ground breaking DVD and marketing training products for wannabe and established internet marketers. His top affiliate is now earning $15,000 per month commissions! Wow, I think that is really something!

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Lee's own online earning started with selling resources on eBay auctions. Through this he learnt the valuable insight of the upsell product and how this one tactic can transform your boring sales figures to new exciting and profitable heights. It wasn't long before he had created his own ebook training manual on how to profit on ebay and gradually his blog took off through diligent application of his foremost principle: give first, sell second. There is a lot of depth to this concept that few marketers currently understand so I must recommend you grab the 14 day trial for yourself to watch this video and transform your marketing process forever.

Lee's top tips include "Educate Yourself", "No excuses, just jump in", "Use price stretching", "List build and joint venture without reciprocal mailings", "Give away some of your best content!" Aim to grow your mailing list by so many subscribers daily - he shows how, and do things differently to the other guys out there - hence Inside Out Upside Down Worshop videos.

Lee explains how to achieve consistent lead flow - the one sure route to success at all levels of marketing achievement. He continually pins his own outstanding success down to doing things differently and mastering a completely different approach to the IM norm. All this and so much more when you join Point and Click Coaching.

And this is why I believe it so worthwhile to take Lee's generous 14 day trial offer and watch this remarkable footage for yourself because if you are like me, well, I want to plug into a success story to motivate myself and get started. You can know everything and implement everything but you still have days where you think "Is this ever going to work for me?" at any level. First you wonder if you'll make any money then when you make some sales you think "Can I get off the ground with regular earnings?" then you wonder "Will I be able to get any good JV's - it seems no one wants to know these days" then you get some joint venture partners but you lack back end products or a membership site and you think "Where can I source inspiration for these?"

So to be in harmony with someone who is a few steps (or many!) ahead of you and you can see his results, they speak volumes; it really boosts your self esteem and you know you too are going to be successful as long as you stay in focus and grow your business level by level. I just knew this kind of support was exactly what I need to become successful. And I learn from Lee's methods all the way. Join us for Point and Click Coaching!

Just click this link and enjoy your 14 day trial to see if you can benefit and if this is for you!

https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support

All the Best whatever you decide! Adwello
https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support

No comments:

Post a Comment