Sunday 9 May 2010

Lee-McIntyre Point And Click Coaching - Why Should You Consider This?

Well, I'd heard quite a lot about Lee-McIntyre's Mentorship Program called Point And Click Coaching before I actually began subscribing to it, and perhaps you have too? I even had a look at the sign-up and practically fainted when I saw the monthly subscription cost! I thought "How can anyone charge that sort of money per month? What on earth will I be getting for that? No, it's far too expensive for me. I need to be careful with my money."

And then I didn't think about the program again until I received an email from John Thornhill, outlining the benefits of the program and how it could honestly start me week by week earning the kind of money online that we all dream about but don't really believe is possible. I have purchased several of John Thornhill's products before now, and some ebooks from his eBay store called "planetsms" and I've always been impressed with the quality of what he sells and his "get-up-and-go" attitude, too. So I thought "Maybe there's more to this subscription than meets my eye!"

To cut to the chase, that one email made all the difference to this hard-bitten canny business woman and I decided to give it a go: I joined Lee's Point And Click Coaching, enjoyed my 14 days' free membership and then paid my subscription fee - and have done so ever since! A few months now. I admit I haven't progressed as fast as I should: I wanted to set aside quality time to get involved in the week by week assignments and I sell quite a lot on eBay and write articles for my own blog which you can visit by clicking on my photo.

So why did I join? I realised I am forever "setting up" my supposed internet home business but never actually making any sales online! I have only ever made money with eBay! Of course I want to work on creating my own ebooks but when would I get around to that? And do I know all I could to make my product launch a success? What about the use of a squeeze page? Or building my own email opt-in list: did I really know the technical nitty-gritty? It occured to me that if I pay the subscription fee each month then I just HAVE TO get on and take action on Lee's program! I can't justify paying such a subscription mothly with no gain.

I want to build my own successful online earners! Have great websites with quality products t0 offer and my own mailing list with folks ready to trust my judgment and buy again and again. And I feel sure this is what YOU want for YOURSELF too, isn't it? Well, this is the one coaching program you need! And when you see what you get, the money will fall into place!

What I received on joining Point And Click Coaching -

First there is a short Welcome video by Lee and then the $1997 workshop videos: the workshop took place in August 2009 in Manchester and 70+ people attended over the two days. Questions were freely asked and clearly answered. The workshop has been divided into eight videos for you to watch at your leisure: the fact that everything is easily accessible from one website 24/7 is a big boon to me so I can watch whatever I want as and when I have time. When you subscribe you will be offered the option of receiving physical DVDs you can watch on your TV which will enhance the viewing quality for you, the downside being they are shipped from the US and could take two weeks to arrive: however, you can access everything including the eight workshop videos online at the membership website so you can get started instantly!

You get testimonials and audios too and indeed, just through watching the video material alone you could go away and begin your own highly successful internet home business at once! But as I have said, for me the real value lies in the weekly assignment package you receive constantly: I work best using a proven step-by-step implemented plan. I always have grandiose ideas, but when it boils right down to the crunch of the matter, I do need ongoing advice and assistance!

Now if anything doesn't make sense to you just email Lee and he will answer your query! No excuses, you'll be raring to get started! If you don't like the program you can cancel before your 14 days free trial ends and it will have cost you nothing! Or you can easily cancel any time after. But surely, if a program is worth its weight then who will want to cancel? Not me! And I was the one initially baulking at the cost! But I'm so glad I took the plunge, decided to see what it was all about for myself and got started with Point And Click Coaching by Lee-McIntyre!

You see, John Thornhill explained in his endorsement email what I would stand to gain by joining, and once that began to sink in, and I admitted to myself how little I was achieving on my own without coaching or mentorship, then it dawned on me: how could I afford to walk away and NOT join this program? So from that moment on, I became hooked!

And I hope to go into depth on this blog as to what great value this is, what you can expect to achieve and what it has achieved for me. But in order to most effectively prove this to you, I am not going to write a quick review and leave you to make up your mind: instead I will blog week by week about the real results I am attaining through implementing the Point And Click system exactly as Lee advises in each assignment!

And what can be fairer than that? If it doesn't work out, I will tell you! Don't hold your breath over that one, though, because I know things are going to hot up from here and my paypal and business bank accounts are going to go into overdrive as I successfully tread the steps required to begin a surefire internet marketing business and sell information products online. And after all, that's what I've been intent on for some years now! Time to stop procrastinating and just get on ahead!

Speak soon! Can I encourage you to click on the DVDs above and take a look for yourself: remember there is a 14 day free trial which gives you plenty time to decide for yourself, and you'll have watched the incredible eight workshop "Inside Out, Upside Down Marketing" videos by then! If you don't have a credit card simply email Lee and ask him to set up a Paypal continuity for you - I did! I wouldn't recommend this coaching program if I myself didn't rate it or subscribe monthly! So take a no-obligation look and see for yourself!

Click here:




Speak soon! Adwello :)
https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have a credit card and you want to join then email Lee directly (you'll find his email on the subscription page) and say you'd like your subscription to run through Paypal instead. I did, and Lee set up a special continuity for me: I am completely free to cancel at any time, but then why would I want to? Now at last I am developing my dream of creating real income online! See for yourself by clicking on the banners here :)

    ReplyDelete