Tuesday 25 May 2010

Join Point And Click Coaching - The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly!

Join Point and Click Coaching today - here's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

First the ugly! For me price is always ugly: I mean in today's economy why should things be so expensive? I want a new convertible - why does the price tag have to be so high? I want my own private swimming pool - why does it have to cost so much? I want my own successful business to swank to my friends and family - why is the price such long hours? I want 1st class vacations to the world's most exotic islands - it's all so expensive!

And then the flipside of that is - the exclusive price makes these things more desirable! But also more exclusive. And you get what you pay for, right? A better car: more gadgets, more safety, more time-savers, more to show off! Exotic holidays: few crowds, better scenery, no building work going on, luxurious beauty! You return relaxed. My own business: no one telling me what to do when nor what to wear, it's my own show, win or lose, I keep the receipts! My own pool - well, goes without saying, it's a must ;)

So the plain ugly is the price of the Point and Click Coaching continuity subscription. Ugh! Ugly!

And the flipside of the price is exclusivity and value for money: sheer quality, information few are privy to, more opportunity for YOU! I can honestly say, because I am the biggest cheapskate in the UK: DO NOT let the price put you off! I cheapskate but I love a bargain - and at this price, despite what you may initially think, this program is a bargain! "What!" you cry. Yes because I would give a good deal to have my own successful internet marketing business like Lee McIntyre's! And now I have inside information on everything Lee's business does to make it so successful! Price wise? It's a steal! I thought I knew a lot before I joined but now I know all I need to for true success long-term plus I won't be getting demoralized as I try one thing after another to see what will work: I just plug-in to the week's Point and Click Coaching and go!

Next the Bad. I sometimes wish I could have all the material in one go instead of month by month but then I would never be able to implement everything at once and I would get bogged down and wow, info-overload! So it's the best thing to get bite-size chunks of coaching to work on each week and each month: ideal really! Another baddie: I do sometimes find the online videos need to be downloaded properly before I can watch them - so what I do is I click "Go" then go to another tag and work on one of my websites for a while and when I go back to Point and Click it's all lined up ready for me. That's all the bad as far as I can see!

So now the Good. Oh boy, better grab a coffee because we'll be here a long time! In fact, tell you what, rather than me waffling on here, let me encourage YOU to see for yourself: click below and take the 14 day trial yourself! You'll get instant access to the $1,997 Inside Out Upside Down Workshop videos plus lots of video testimonials to look through and some early assignment material: plenty to weigh up whether or not this could be for you! With no future obligation, join Point and Click Coaching today!

Will it work for YOU? Well, Lee promises to coach you to build your very own $20,000 per month business online: it won't happen overnight, but you can definitely succeed if you go one assignment at a time, find your feet, get a little success under your belt and persevere just as Lee did and still does to grow his business. Learn exactly what Lee does. Sure, it is going to cost you! Would it be any good if it didn't? When you build something of real value, don't you expect to invest to begin with? Listen, all I want to say now is, give it a trial for 14 days, see if it's for YOU. You are under no obligation, just cancel your subscription if you want out. Have a go for 14 days: join Point and Click Coaching!

But considering the offer: build your own $20,000 per month online business from zero, well, I honestly believe you owe it to yourself to take a 14 day trial and check it out! You'll appreciate the income! Click here for the deal: https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support






All the Best! If you want a custom built fail proof internet business model, can I suggest: Join Point And Click Coaching! Adwello
https://aim.infusionsoft.com/go/freedvd/support

No comments:

Post a Comment